Monday, March 3, 2014

Sarpino's

(Guest review by my buddy Jester:)

I was all set to sit on my couch eat chicken tenders from Dulono's and watch Once Upon Time, but when I called to order my food, the woman on the phone told me they were out of chicken tenders. Disappointed, I went to the internet to try to find another place that would bring pieces of chicken to me. I found Sarpino's. I've never ordered from them before, but I was hungry and I wanted some dang chicken tenders!

I ordered my food a little after 4pm and was told that delivery would take 50-60 minutes. When I still hadn't received my food by 5:30, I called to check on it. The man on the other end said that my food still hadn't left the store, but that I could expect it in about 15 minutes. He also said he would take 25% off for the trouble.

At 6:20 I called again to cancel my order. As soon as I did there was a knock on my door. I got my food for free. Two hours later I sat down with my chicken tenders.

They were cold, but pretty good. The BBQ sauce was a little too sweet, but alright. Things were starting to look ok; I finally got my chicken and I didn't pay... and then it happened. I took a bite of my third chicken tender and I hit bone!

So would I tell you to order from Sarpinos? No. I guess I should've just taken it as a sign that I wasn't supposed to eat chicken tenders tonight when Dulono's told me they had none. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

chicken tender lover said...

I love chicken tenders!