Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog on a Stick... Day 1

Welcome to Blog on a Stick, the admittedly awkwardly-titled new blog dedicated to life, entertainment, and dining in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. If you live in Minnesota, you'll get the title, and if you don't, why are you reading any of this anyway?

This site's intentions are simple: To create a simple, fun, collection of restaurant and business reviews for the Minnesotan everyman. You know, people like me, who are just as happy eating a deep fried Twinkie from the State Fair as they are getting a Filet Mignon at Morton's. You aren't going to see any reviews here for Morton's, although I am sure they are spectacular, but you might see my thoughts on various other restaurants, local bars, stores, and events around the Twin Cities. And maybe if I win the lottery, I'll finally get to try Morton's too.

No comments: